Synopsis: Arthur Graham saw the Army as the perfect career choice for an aspiring leader like himself, but upon entering he begins to find that it is not all he thought it would be. What it means to be in the military is a lot weirder, funnier and more confusing than you'd expect. Check your preconceived notions at the door for this one. Also, cadences and a plethora of acronyms are included.
Cast Size: 6 characters
- ARTHUR - Male, 20s-30s, an idealistic soldier. (Originated* by Dion Spires)
- LUCAS - Male, Hispanic. 20s-30s, a smart-ass soldier. (Originated* by Manuel Solis-Bauza)
- LYDIA - Female, Hispanic. 20s-30s, a tough and serious soldier. Doubles as Claire, Arthur's fiancee. (Originated* by Gretchen Suárez-Peña)
- SERGEANT BATTLE - Male, rough around the edges,doubles as Sergeant Cash, West Point Grad 2, Captain Morgan, Lieutenant Colonel Hogwood, and Major Payne. (Originated* by Anthony Frankie Feliciano)
- COMBAT NOTARY- Female, doubles as Soldier 1 and Lieutenant Burn. (Originated* by Ashley O'Connor)
- CAPTAIN POST - Male, the every-man soldier, doubles as Joe Snuffy, Soldier 2, Captain Crunch, Major Hyman, West Point Grad 1, Roommate, LT Colonel Hole, and Captain Blood. (Originated* by Chad Sell)